Faith No More - The Real Thing
- 1714 downloads at 34 mb/s
- 5662 downloads at 35 mb/s
|A1||From Out Of Nowhere||3:19|
|A3||Falling To Pieces||5:12|
|A4||Surprise! You're Dead!||2:25|
|B1||The Real Thing||8:10|
|B3||The Morning After||3:40|
|B4||Woodpecker From Mars||5:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Recorded At – Studio D
- Mixed At – Blue Canyon
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Published By – Big Thrilling Music
- Published By – Vomit God Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 96759
- Band [Faith No More], Bass – Billy Gould
- Band [Faith No More], Drums – Mike Bordin
- Band [Faith No More], Guitar – Jim Martin
- Band [Faith No More], Keyboards – Roddy Bottum
- Band [Faith No More], Vocals – Michael Patton*
- Engineer – Jim "Watts" Vereecke, Matt Wallace
- Engineer [Assistant] – Craig Doubet, Jim "Watts" Vereecke
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Producer – Faith No More, Matt Wallace
- Written-By – Faith No More
NotesThe record comes in a thick glossy sleeve with a plain black inner sleeve. An insert including album credits and lyrics is included with a "fall 2013" catalogue update for Music On Vinyl. A sticker affixed to the polythene cover reads:
"Music On Vinyl®. Faith No More "The Real Thing". Limited edition "Epic" green vinyl. Individually numbered. . 180 gram audiophile vinyl. www.musiconvinyl.com MOVLP886".
2,500 copies were pressed on "Epic" green vinyl, each one is foil-numbered in silver at the bottom right of the rear sleeve. It was then pressed without numbering on standard black vinyl.
Recorded at Studio D, Sausalito, CA. during December 1988.
Mixed at Blue Canyon, Studio City, CA. during January 1989.
Mastered at K-Disc, Los Angeles, CA.
Published by Big Thrilling Music/Vomit God Music ASCAP.
Originally released ℗ & © 1989 Slash Records. A Warner Communications Company. This release ℗ & © 2013 Warner Music. Manufactured & distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. for Warner Music. [Warner 'Big W' logo]. Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 8 718469 533787
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13 (metadata: NL)): 8718469533787
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched run-out side A): 96759 1A MOVLP 886
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched run-out side B): 96759 1B MOVLP 886
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|828 154-2||Faith No More||The Real Thing (CD, Album)||Slash, London Records||828 154-2||Europe||1989|
|9 25878-4, 4-25878||Faith No More||The Real Thing (Cass, Album)||Slash, Reprise Records, Slash||9 25878-4, 4-25878||US||1989|
|WB-25878, 1-25878||Faith No More||Faith No More (Cass, Album, Promo, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB-25878, 1-25878||US||1989|
|0825646120970||Faith No More||The Real Thing (2xCD, Album, Dlx, RE, RM, Unofficial)||Slash , Rhino Records||0825646120970||Russia||Unknown|
|MG 0670||Faith No More||The Real Thing (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records||MG 0670||Poland||1992|