Scooter - The Question Is What Is The Question
- 1538 downloads at 34 mb/s
- 5662 downloads at 35 mb/s
|A1||The Question Is What Is The Question ('A Little Higher' Club Mix)||6:02|
|B1||The Question Is What Is The Question (Extended)||5:50|
|B2||The Fish Is Jumping||3:50|
- Artwork By – Marc Schilkowski, Martin Weiland
- Lyrics By – H.P. Baxxter
- Mixed By, Engineer – Michael Simon, Rick J. Jordan
- Other [Scooter Management] – Jens Thele
- Written-By – H.P. Baxxter, Hans van Hemert (tracks: A1, B1), Harry van Hoof (tracks: A1, B1), Jens Thele, Michael Simon, Rick J. Jordan
NotesA1 and B1 use the melody and lyrics of How Do You Do by Mouth & MacNeal, written by Van Hoof and Van Hemert in the 70's.
A1 uses the 'jump a little higher' sample that was also used in the 'Jump A Little Higher' remix of Poing.
B2 is basically a jumpstyle remix of Scooter's earlier hit How Much is the Fish?
Repressed in July 2008 in a normal black sleeve.
|0184845STU||Scooter||The Question Is What Is The Question? (CD, Maxi)||Sheffield Tunes||0184845STU||Europe||2007|
|CDDJGLOBE769||Scooter||The Question What Is The Question (CDr, Promo, Car)||All Around The World||CDDJGLOBE769||UK||2008|
|CDGLOBE769||Scooter||The Question Is What Is The Question? (CD, Maxi)||All Around The World||CDGLOBE769||UK||2008|
|8714866743-3||Scooter||The Question Is What Is The Question (CD, Single, Enh)||Digidance||8714866743-3||Netherlands||2007|
|CSR CD5 0545||Scooter||The Question Is What Is The Question? (CD, Maxi)||Central Station||CSR CD5 0545||Australia||2007|