Tetsuya Komuro - Blue Fantasy Remix By DJ Krush
- 1748 downloads at 34 mb/s
- 5662 downloads at 35 mb/s
|1||Blue Fantasy -Love & Chill Out (DJ Krush Remix)||14:07|
- Licensed From – Sony Music Records Inc.
- Recorded At – HAL Studio
- Mixed At – HAL Studio
- Mastered At – Sunrise Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FOA Records
- Marketed By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- A&r [FOA Records A&m Director] – Kenji Sawada
- Composed By [Original Track], Producer [Original Track], Performer [Original Track] – Tetsuya Komuro
- Design [Art Design] – F. Sprits
- Director Of Photography – Mai Aida
- Management [FOA Records Chief Producer] – Shinji M.Musicstraight
- Management [Management & Booking] – Es・遊・Es Corporation*
- Mixed By [Assistant], Recorded By [Assistant] – Youhei Ichikawa
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Toshihiko Miyoshi
- Remix, Producer [Addtitional] – DJ Krush
NotesComes with a color leaflet separated from the booklet, presenting some of the FOA's releases.
"Blue music for chill out / after hours. Peace, love & psychedelic hop".
DJ Krush appears by the courtesy of Sony Music Records Inc.
Recorded & mixed at HAL Studio (Tokyo).
℗ 2002 FOA Records, a Universal Music company. Marketed by Victor Entertainment, Inc. Made in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: FRCA - 1040 1MM1 C 24
- Other (Mastering SID Codes): IFPI L222
- Other (Mould SID Codes): IFPI39A3